THIS IS A 100% REMOTE POSITION, FLUENT ENGLISH IS MANDATORY, GERMAN SKILL PREFERRABLE BUT NOT A MUST-HAVE.
MaidEasy.de (www.maideasy.de) is a cleaning service in the domestic market. While this market is tough to grow & compete in due to a lot of limiting factors from regulation to people management, we're continuing to grow our revenue steadly by 20-30% per year for the 3rd year in a row now in 2018.
MaidEasy is only 5 years old, 100% owned by the founder and has a bright future ahead as people more and more expect to have access to on-demand household cleaning without committing to long-term contracts.
To bring the company into the next stage we're looking for an experienced-yet-hungry Managing Director (m/f) to take over the operational & business development role from our founder.
Your tasks are:
- Continue and accelerate the current growth
- Increase profitability by cutting costs and optimize operational procedures
- Manage & inspire the team of 2 employees who are managing the cleaning teams & handling the customer service
- Be the new face of MaidEasy
- Define and execute the marketing/sales strategy, defined with the shareholders
What we're looking for:
- You've got the track record of a high-performer
- Ideally you have a background in (online-)marketing or sales
- You're hungry for personal growth and success
- You can lead and inspire a team
- You have a hands-on mentality and perform well in startup/unstructured conditions
- You speak fluent english (preferrably german as well)
What you're getting:
- Ignite the next stage of your career, take responsibility and thrive in a challenging environment
- Be the change in a business sector that suffers from it's low reputation and oftentimes unfair working conditions
- A product, company & team that's well shaped, motivated and has left the "infant"-stage of a startup (as in break-even and ready-to-scale)
- You work whereever and whenever you want. We believe in 100% remote work and dislike strict 9-to-5 workenvironments.
- Earn a competitive salary
- Profitsharing, Bonus & company shares
If you feel that this is your calling, write a (non-formal!) application to: email@example.com
I am looking forward to hear from you :)